Finally, a Fall-themed recipe that isn’t pumpkin! These muffins will satisfy all of those cranberry cravings that you never knew you had.
Cranberry Cream Cheese Muffins (recipe originally from Julie’s Eats & Treats)
1 c butter, room temperature
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 c sugar
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
2 c flours
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
2 c cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Grease or line muffin cups.
2. In a large bowl, cream together butter, cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.
3. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
4. In another bowl, combine flour and baking powder.
5. Slowly mix dry into wet batter until combined.
6. Fold in cranberries.
7. Fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
8. Bake 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
These were easy to make and came out looking great! And I loved the flavor- just sweet enough to balance out the tartness of the cranberries. They would make a great snack for Christmas morning!